a registered electrical contractor in tuen mun, hong kong

We are a Hong Kong registered electrical contractor, and all our staff hold either valid Electrician A Card or B Card. 

It's essential to validate your contractor before handing over your property to them.

It is REQUIRED BY LAW that a contractor who takes on projects involving electrical works (application for new power, wiring, cabling, etc.) needs to be a registered electrical contractor in Hong Kong recognized by the Government.

The unlicensed people tend you charge you a lower price and claim that they'd have partners who would sign the WR1 or WR2 forms for them. Don't ever buy into that! It's still illegal and there had been cases where the contractors and their partners get sued for that.

So, always look for a registered electrical contractor!

hong kong registered electrical contractor • electrician • electrical works